LP Series Housings
NSF/ANSI 61 Certified Multi-Bag Filter Housings
Multi-purpose industrial ASME “U” & “UM” code and industrial design bag filter housings.
- Low profile design.
- Accepts multiple double length (P2) filter bags.
- 150psig (10.3bar) @ 400°F(204.4°C) design pressure.
- Vessels are available in carbon or stainless steel 304 or 316.
- NSF 61 certified for SS304 and SS316 materials.
- LP housings allow for easy filter bag removal and do not require ladders or platforms to change the filter bags.
- Swing bolt closure allows for quick bag change out.
Suitable Applications: Chemicals, Water, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Power and Utilities, Food and Beverage
Materials of Construction
- Carbon steel
*Stainless steel 304 and 316 are NSF/ANSI 61 certified.
Other materials including Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP), AL6XN, 2507, 2205, LDX2101, Monell 400, Hastelloy C276 and more are available upon request.
P2 /Size 2
150 PSIG (10.3 bar) @ 400°F