- Strainers are available with threaded (N.P.T.) or socket weld inlet/outlet connections.
- Strainer body meets ASME B16.34.
- Threaded and socket weld end connections meet the requirements of table 4 of ASME B16.34.
- Strainers equipped with threaded cover cap that utilize a flat gasket seal.
- Upper and lower machined seats.
- 304 SS perforated screens are standard. Alloy 20 strainers complete with Alloy 20 as standard.
- Drain/Blow-off connection furnished with plug as standard.
- Generous screen area and properly proportioned straining chamber to minimize initial pressure drop while maximizing time between cleanings.